Need assist with a rule (CS 5.67 PP3) | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Reporting » DR Reporting
Jun 16 '16
2016-06-16 12:36:29
Good morning! I think I have the groundwork laid for my rule, but it's not working correctly and I'm not finding exactly what I need on Meditech's web site. Hoping someone can fine tune it for me.
The items on my group response are numbered 1-6, which is attached to query: G.DRIP7. If they select 1, 2, 5 or 6, I want them to have to answer the yes/no question attached to query: G.DRIP22.
The way I have it now, regardless of what they select, it is giving the error message and the assessment is closing. I don't want it to close. Help?
[cid:image001.jpg@01D1C7A1.CBC59240]

Carrie I Mikos, RN
Clinical Analyst
carriemi@hcmh.com<mailto:carriemi@hcmh.com>
(903) 439-4144
[cid:image002.png@01D1C7A1.CBC59240]

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain. E-mail messages to clients of Hopkins County Hospital District may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward, or store this message unless you are an intended recipient of it. If you have received this message in error, please forward it to the sender and delete it completely from your computer system.
Jun 16 '16
2016-06-16 13:09:36
Hi Carrie,
Can you cut and paste the rule logic into the email? That's likely where the issue is, but the screenshot is too small to determine if your punctuation in the rule logic is valid.
Thanks,

Andrew Ventura, Pharm.D, MBA
Pharmacy Informaticist
Augusta Health, Fishersville VA
C/S 5.67pp6